Paddle Board Glow Worm Tour
- 天數: 150 分鐘 (左右)
- 产品编号: PNZCTZ
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY FROM START TO FINISH:Arrive at our base on the shorelines of Lake Okareka as the sun is setting where you will meet your friendly and expert paddle board guides and the other adventures joining your tour. Following the introductions you will gear-up and prepare for an epic night out with all necessary equipment provided. Your guide will then run through safety and detailed paddle board instruction before you take the helm on the water. Explore the shoreline and embrace the weather conditions of the evening as you follow your guide around the lake edge as night sets in. Once its dark, discover your adventurous side as your guide leads you inside incredible hidden caves home to galaxies of glow worms. Take ample time to enjoy the magical moments inside the caves before returning along your course in the dark. If it is a clear night the magic continues as the stars come out and the cloudy appearance of the milky-way fills the sky. Upon returning to the base you will feel like you have been in another world for the past few hours and will likely have made some new friends through the wonder of this experience.
- Sunset/Dusk/Night Paddle Boarding
- Incredible Glow Worms
- Star Gazing (if clear skies)
- Only 15 minutes from Rotorua
- Perfect for ages 13 and over
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Award
- No experience required
PICK-UP :We provide a shuttle service from and to the Rotorua Information Centre at 1167 Fenton Street Rotorua or your Rotorua accommodation if it is located centrally in Rotorua. This can be selected as an "extra" when booking for an additional charge of $10 per person.
IMPORTANT: If you have not booked a pick up - you need to select "NO PICK-UP - Meet at Lake" as the PICK-UP option on the booking form.
IMPORTANT: If no "extra" option for pick up is available when booking this means that pick-ups are full and you will need to meet us at the lake - You need to select "NO-PICK - Meet at Lake" as the PICK-UP option on the booking form.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PADDLE BOARD GLOW WORM TOUR:
- Booking is essential. We recommend booking in advance to secure your spot due to popularity as on the day bookings can miss out as we may be fully booked.
- Allow between 2 to 2.5 hours for the experience if meeting at the lake or 2.5 - 3.0 hours for the round trip leaving from and returning to Rotorua if you have chosen the pick up option.
- We will do our best to get in touch well in advance if the weather looks bad, unfortunately sometimes mother nature wins. If our regulations allow us to operate then we will operate.
- A weight limit of 105kg applies
- Suitable for all ages above 13 years old (inclusive).
- All children (16 and under) must be supervised by a responsible adult (18 or over)
- No experience required