De la NZD 199,00 NZ$
- Durata: 4 Ore (aprox.)
- Locatie: Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
- Cod produs: PP2ERB
Appreciate the convenience of a complimentary pick-up and return transfer from your central Rotorua accommodation or the Rotorua I site at 1167 Fenton Street, Rotorua. As you depart Rotorua a 30 minute informative drive begins during which time you will meet your small-group tour members and pass the iconic Waiotapu area before arriving at your kayaking destination in back-country Waikato farmland. Knowledgeable and expert kayak guides ensure you will master kayaking quickly enabling you to experience the incredibly scenic gorge on the Waikato river as you paddle your through a remote gorge and past the wonders of Orakei Korako. Soak in the wonders of the natural surroundings and watch the steam rise around you. The return trip to Rotorua is a great time to cement the days activities into the memories and share pictures and tales with your new small group friends. All kayaking equipment is provided however you are required to bring your preferred swimwear.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE KAYAK TO HOT POOL TOUR:
- Booking is essential.
- We provide a shuttle service from and to the I-site in central Rotorua, we also allow you to request a pickup from your accomodation in central Rotorua. We will contact you to confirm your pickup requests.
- Allow 4-4.5 hours for the round trip.
- The maximum number of customers per tour is 7, so book in quick!
- We will do our best to get in touch well in advance if the weather looks bad, unfortunately sometimes mother nature wins. If our regulations allow us to operate then we will operate.
- This tour is perfect for families as our kayaks are New Zealand made for stability and easy of paddling for 2 adults + 1 child with a maximum combined weight of 220kg.
- A weight limit of 220kg (total per kayak) applies
- Suitable for all ages above 13 years old.
- All children (16 and under) must be supervised by a responsible adult (18 or over).
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimwear (if possible wear them under you're clothes when you're picked up).
- Snacks/Bottled Water/ Lunch if on the morning tour or cash for food available to purchase from
- Warm clothing such as thermal polypropylene, wool and fleece layers appropriate for the season.
- We recommend that you should bring a water proof camera! (Carry at your own risk)