Family Kayak Tour
From NZD $169.00
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
- Product code: P2ZC2N
Appreciate the convenience of a complimentary pick-up and return transfer from your central Rotorua accommodation or the Rotorua I site at 1167 Fenton Street, Rotorua. With tours departing 8am and 1pm daily you have the option of choosing the best time to suite your needs. As you depart Rotorua a 20-30 minute informative drive begins during which time you will meet your friendly and professional guide who will cater the activity to your individual family needs. Knowledgeable and expert kayak guides ensure you will master kayaking quickly enabling you to experience all the lake has to offer during your two hour on the water tour. You will have the opportunity to swim, explore the shorelines, take photos of the scenery, see unique bird life and other natural wonders that can be achieved on the day. All kayaking equipment is provided however you are required to bring your preferred swimwear.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE DAYTIME KAYAK GEOTHERMAL TOUR:
- Booking is essential.
- We provide a shuttle service from and to the I-site in central Rotorua, we also allow you to request a pickup from your accomodation in central Rotorua. We will contact you to confirm your pickup requests.
- Allow 4-4.5 hours for the round trip.
- The maximum number of customers per tour is 6, so book in quick!
- We will do our best to get in touch well in advance if the weather looks bad, unfortunately sometimes mother nature wins. If our regulations allow us to operate then we will operate.
- This tour is perfect for families as our kayaks are New Zealand made for stability and easy of paddling for 2 adults + 1 child with a maximum combined weight of 220kg.
- A weight limit of 220kg (total per kayak) applies
- Suitable for all ages above 13 years old.
- All children (16 and under) must be supervised by a responsible adult (18 or over).
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimwear (if possible wear them under you're clothes when you're picked up).
- Sun lotion and a Sun hat are a must, the elements can be harsh on your skin, we recommend you slip slop slap!!
- We recommend that you should bring a water proof camera! (Carry at your own risk)