Jetboard Adventure Tour
From NZD $220.00
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
- Product code: PS0CAM
The Jetboard Adventure Tour begins with courtesy pick up from the Rotorua I-site or your Rotorua accomodation. A short shuttle ride ensues until you arrive at your lake tour location. The optimal lake location is selected by the guide based on the weather conditions on the day to ensure you have the best experience possible. At the lake you will find yourself being surprised at how easy jetboarding is due to the fun and expert instruction of the guides. Once everyone is comfortably jetboarding you will embark on an incredible jetboarding tour exploring the shorelines of the Rotorua lakes. You will explore secret lake locations that include rope swings, jump rocks, caves, interesting trees and other natural formations before returning to your starting point having had an amazing time and learning some stories of the area. The courtesy shuttle ride back to Rotorua gives you time to re-live the highlights of your day with your tour group to formulate those special memories.
- Booking is essential.
- We provide a shuttle service to and from the I-site in central Rotorua, we also allow you to request pickups from central Rotorua we will contact you to confirm your pickup destination.
- Allow 4 hours for the round trip.
- The maximum number of customers per tour is 7, so book in quick!
- We will do our best to get in touch well in advance if the weather looks bad, unfortunately sometimes mother nature wins. If our regulations allow us to operate then we will operate.
- A weight limit of 105kg applies
- Suitable for all ages above 16 years old.
- All participants under the age of 18 must be supervised by a responsible adult/legal guardian (18 years of age or over).
- Swimwear (if possible wear them under you're clothes when you're picked up).
- Sun lotion and a Sun hat are a must, the elements can be harsh on your skin, we recommend you slip slop slap!!
- We recommend that you should bring a water proof camera!
- Warm swimwear if possible
- A smile and a sense of adventure